Anyone who lives in Colorado Springs knows that the weather in this part of the country can get a bit nuts. From wind storms, to rain storms to blizzards, our roofs take a beating all year long.
A professionally installed roof is mean to last a long time, but they aren’t designed to last forever. If you think you need to replace your roof, Prime Roofing can help. We’ve been helping Colorado Springs homeowners with all of their roof replacement needs for more than 30 years. We’re licensed and insured, and we have an A+ accreditation with the Better Business Bureau.
For more information or to schedule a free estimate, call our office now at 719-599-4020 to speak with a customer care agent in your area.
Signs Your Roof May Need to be Replaced
If you’re experiencing any of the following issues, contact Prime Roofing now to schedule an appointment.
- If your roof is more than 20 years old, you may need to start thinking about a replacement. Although most roofs are designed to last between 20 and 25 years, there are many factors that could accelerate the aging of shingles.
- Are your shingles curling and buckling? If so, it may be time to replace your roof. Shingles are supposed to lie flat, and if you’ve noticed your shingles are damaged, buckling or cracked, this could be a sign that you need a new roof.
- If it seems as if half the neighborhood is replacing their roofs, it may be time to replace yours, as well. Homes that were built around the same time will generally need to have their roofs replaced at the same time. When you contact Prime Roofing, we’ll be happy to provide you with a free roof evaluation. If your roof does need to be replaced, we’ll provide you with a free, no-commitment-needed estimate.
- Have you had issues with leaks or water damage? If you’ve experienced leaks after a storm, this is one of the most noticeable, telltale signs that your roof may need to be replaced.
- Moss is supposed to grow on the ground and on trees- but it’s not supposed to grow on your roof. A buildup of moss on the top of your home can cause all sorts of problems—including by not limited to the fact that it’s holding moisture against your roof! Sure, you can try to brush it off, but chances are, it’s going to grow back. If you’re having issues with plants growing where plants shouldn’t be growing (aka, on your roof), call Prime Roofing today at 719-599-4020.
If you need to replace your roof today or if you want to get a Colorado Springs roof replacement estimate so you can plan for the work to be done in the future, we can help. Call our office now at 719-599-4020 to speak with a customer service agent and learn why Prime Roofing is the #1 choice for roof replacement in Colorado Springs.